At Impington Sports Centre we have a varied selection of facilities available for hire. These include:
- A large sports hall with facilities for badminton, five-a-side football and basketball
- A small sports hall with a sprung wooden floor (1 badminton court size)
- 5 x Outdoor tennis courts
- 4 x Outdoor netball courts
- Outdoor grass football pitches and a large grassed area for sports and events
- Conference Room
- Poolside Cafe
Our Poolside Café offers a wide range of hot & cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks. So relax with friends after a fitness class or take a well-deserved break whilst spectating your child’s swimming lesson. Hot drinks are available to take away, so you could grab a Freshly Ground Americano or Latte for your journey to work. Make sure you ask for one of our Loyalty Cards.
Casual Hire of Our Facilities
Facilities are available to hire and they can be booked on a one-off basis.
- Bookings can be made seven days in advance.
- All casual bookings must be paid for in advance.
- You must check in at Reception prior to your activity to mark your booking as attended.
- You must give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when cancelling a booking (a credit note will be given).
- Booking times include any setup and clearing away of equipment as required.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for your booking.
Please contact the Sports Centre on 01223 200404 to make a booking or book online.
When you require a regular weekly booking we have block bookings available of our facilities. The minimum booking period is 12 weeks. For further information on availability and prices please contact our bookings manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings can be made seven days in advance of when you are looking for a venue for a special event at Impington Sports Centre. For further information on availability please contact our bookings manager at email@example.com.