I am the Clerk to the College Academy Trust and Governing Body. I attend all meetings held by governors and my role is to:
- Provide confidential, timely and effective secretarial and administrative support to governors.
- Service meetings and provide advice on constitutional matters
- Manage elections to the governing body and any subsequent induction and training
- Maintain a register of pecuniary interests
- Work closely with the Chair of Governors, College Principal and other College senior managers.
- Act as Company Secretary to Impington Village College Sports Centre Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Impington Village College Academy Trust.
Previously I worked for over 30 years as a manager in further education. This role gives me the exciting opportunity to support the governors in the on-going development of Impington Village College.