Invitation to Year 10 Students - Virtual Taster Programme for IIC 2021
Following the success of our Welcome Event for the 2020 cohort we are pleased to invite Yr 10 students to the virtual taster programme for the 2021 cohort!
We know online, virtual tasters are not quite the same as actually trying out IB lessons but there is a lot of important information about our outstanding IB programmes that we would like to share with you as you begin to make your sixth form choices.
For parents, we are offering small group live zoom sessions throughout the week beginning 13/07 so you can ask the questions relevant to you and your child.
Five reasons to study at IIC:
· Another year of consistently outstanding outcomes, named by the Sunday Times as the country’s top non-selective IB provider
· More students than ever getting their first choice of destination, including the world’s first Oxbridge place for an IBCP student
· 1 in 4 IVC students stayed on in September 2019 - more than ever before, joining a diverse community of both overseas and CAP students
· Our IB Evaluation Visit in 2019 praised the “outstanding provision and support for all students” and recognised the exceptional quality of teaching and the College’s commitment to providing an inspirational, inclusive and international education
· Our brand new sixth form building, due to open in 2021, will provide superb facilities for students and staff
Please find the link to the invite for our Virtual Taster Programme below. It contains the registration links for both students and parents to register for the taster sessions and parent question and answer sessions.
The Virtual Taster Programme covers a number of introductions to our IB programmes, subjects and the College site, as well as short talks from alumni and current students. We encourage all Yr 10 students to attend!