Sports Centre facilities
At Impington Sports Centre we have a varied selection of facilities available for hire. These include:
- A large sports hall with facilities for badminton, five-a-side football and basketball
- A small sports hall with a sprung wooden floor (1 badminton court size)
- 5 x Outdoor tennis courts
- 4 x Outdoor netball courts
- Outdoor grass football pitches and a large grassed area for sports and events
- Conference Room
- Poolside Cafe
Our Poolside Café offers a wide range of hot & cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks. So relax with friends after a fitness class or take a well-deserved break whilst spectating your child’s swimming lesson. Hot drinks are available to take away, so you could grab a freshly ground Americano or Latte for your journey to work. Make sure you ask for one of our loyalty cards.
Facilities are available to hire and they can be booked on a one-off basis.
- Bookings can be made seven days in advance.
- All casual bookings must be paid for in advance.
- You must check in at Reception prior to your activity to mark your booking as attended.
- You must give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when cancelling a booking (a credit note will be given).
- Booking times include any setup and clearing away of equipment as required.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for your booking.
Please contact the Sports Centre on 01223 200 404 to make a booking.
Impington Sports Centre offers a wide range of birthday parties for children.
Swimming Pool Parties:
Eradicator Inflatable Party – £130 per 50mins for up to 30 people (Children must be able to swim 50 metres and be School Year 4 +).
Floats Party – £92.00 per 50 mins – for up to 30 people with floats and rafts in the water.
Hire times are available Saturday 3:30pm – 4:20pm and Sunday 1:00pm - 1:50pm. Parties must be paid for at the time of booking and no provisional bookings are taken.
Please note: For safety reasons children under 8 years must be accompanied in the water by an adult. An adult may accompany a maximum of two under 8's into the pool.
Sports Hall – £43.00 per hour – available for a variety of sports including football, badminton, uni hoc, basketball and volleyball.
Bouncy Castle Party – £54.00 per hour – hire our bouncy castle and hall for party games and fun.
Trampoline Party – £123 per hour – A fun filled session on our trampolines, led by our qualified and experience instructor.
Party Room (in our Conference Room) - £32.50 – 2 hours includes setup and set down time, perfect for party games and party food.
Treat your little monsters with days full of exciting activities through the school holidays. Led by our DBS checked staff and qualified coaches.
For 5 to 11 Years; £30 per child; 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Swimming (morning and afternoon)
- Sports & Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Movie Time
- Eradicator Inflatable
Download the Monstrous Fun Registration Form here.
2020 / 2021 Dates
October Half Term 2020
- Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October
Christmas Holidays 2020
- Monday 21st December to Wednesday 23rd December
- and Tuesday 29th December to Wednesday 30th December
February Half Term 2021
- Monday 15th February to Friday 19th February
Easter Holidays 2021
- Monday 29th March to Thursday 1st April
- and Tuesday 6th April to Friday 9th April
May Half Term 2021
- Tuesday 1st June to Friday 4th June
Summer Holidays 2021
- Week 1: Monday 26th July to Friday 30th July
- Week 2: Monday 2nd August to Friday 6th August
- Week 3: Monday 9th August to Friday 13th August
- Week 4: Monday 16th August to Friday 20th August
- Week 5: Monday 23rd August to Friday 27th August
Bookings - BOOKINGS NOW LIVE FOR OCTOBER HALF TERM
Please book following the links below.
What to bring
- Snacks for the day
- Water bottle
- Swimming kit
- Comfortable clothing for sports and activities
What to expect during the day
08:30 - 09:00 Registration
09:00 - 09:15 Rules and Itinerary
09:15 - 10:00 Arts and Crafts
10:00 - 11:00 Swimming
11:00 - 11:30 Break
11:30 - 12:30 Multi Sports
12:30 - 15:00 Lunchtime, Movie, Quiet Time
15:00 - 16:00 Multi Sports
16:00 - 17:00 Swimming
17:00 - 17:30 Pick Up
Please arrive on time to pick your child up.
OFSTED Club Contact: Becky Roberts